Brazil Nut “Brigadeiro” Cup
Delicious Recipe from Sal Gastronomia made with Brazil Nut, which you will love!
Serving 04 portions
- 395ml condensed milk
- 60g chocolate powder
- 30g of chopped Brazil nuts
- 70g of peanut ice cream or vanilla ice cream for assembly.
- 200g half bitter chocolate
- 50ml of water
- 50g of sugar
- In a pan, put the condensed milk and the chocolate and stir over low heat until it starts loosens from the bottom of the pan (brigadeiro style).
- Turn off the heat and mix in the chopped Brazil nuts.
- Put a portion of this mixture on a Cup and set to freeze.
- Syrup: grate the chocolate, mix with water and sugar.
- Place on low heat and cook until the consistency of syrup.
After that, prepare the Assembly:
- Put a scoop of ice cream on top of the “brigadeiro”.
- Place the syrup on the ice cream and garnish with a leaf of mint or cherries, whichever you prefer.
The Perfect Dessert for a sweet Surprise!